- Through this assignment, students will explore the marketing mix for a breakfast product. Students will be asked to assume the role of a product manager for a cereal or snack foods division of a large consumer products firm. In this role, students will select one of six market segments to develop a product for. Students will focus on four specific target market characteristics outlined in their chosen market segment. Students will then answer the four areas of the marketing mix for their newly developed product.
- Marketing, Management and Entrepreneurship
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Formative Assessment
- Ashley Tessmer
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.