- This Lesson Plan goes over how to find the Mean, Median, Mode, IQR, and Mean Absolute Deviation of a data set. We will go over some generic examples in the lesson and then do some practical application, as we find each of these from the samples taken to ensure consistent weight of the paper from BPM.
- Remix of:
- ACP Lesson Plan Template
- Education, Mathematics, Algebra, Measurement and Data, Statistics and Probability
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11
- Material Type:
- Formative Assessment, Homework/Assignment, Lesson
- Andrew Kaufman
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.