- Students will read an article online about the first four presidents. The online article provides scaffolds for vocabulary and reading. Students can use the online quiz to check for understanding. Students will then perform a close reading of the article following six text dependent questions. The lesson describes the activities along with the language to use for each of the questions.
- Education, Language Education (ESL), English Language Arts, Language, Grammar and Vocabulary, Reading Informational Text, Information and Technology Literacy, U.S. History
- Middle School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8
- Material Type:
- Formative Assessment, Interactive, Learning Task, Lesson, Lesson Plan, Primary Source, Reading, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Rachel Quill
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.