- This unit focuses on measurement and data for second-grade. The second-graders learn how to accurately measure natural objects using nonstandard units (unifix cubes) and standard units (inches). During field experiences, the students learned how to use field guides and how to collect data for a BioBlitz. Students used their data to create bar graphs, picture graphs, and analyzed their data.
- Environmental Literacy and Sustainability, Life Science, Mathematics
- Lower Primary
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan, Unit of Study
- Sandy Benton, Melissa Wimmler
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
No evaluations yet.