- This unit is an exceprt from the MBA Research and Curriculum Ethical Leadership Course. It focuses on the concept of leadership and includes objectives, activities, and several book and online resources. Course Guides include recommended performance indicators, sequencing, instructional objectives, resources, and activities for students. The full course includes 6 more units focused on ethics, leadership, project management, and other employability skills. To access the full course guide, visit mbastatesconnection.mbaresearch.org and select "Course Guides" under "Curriculum and Instruction."Use this as a guide to teaching a unit about understanding leadership. Each task is related to one performance indicator in the unit. First, use the learning objectives to teach students the important components of a topic. Then, use the activity to engage students and reinforce learning. The online and textbook resources in each tasks can be used to extend learning.
- Career and Technical Education, Business and Information Technology, Marketing, Management and Entrepreneurship
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- MBA Research and Curriculum Center
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.