- In this group research project, students will select an industrial accident to research. They will also examine the OSHA regulations which weren't followed which could have contributed to the accident, as well as brainstorming possible ways the accident could have been avoided. Finally, students will find three workplace environments to examine using a Safety Quiz.
- Remix of:
- Work Place Safety
- Career and Technical Education
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Self Assessment
- Lynn Aprill, Dave Brasier
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.