- Students are asked to compare two similar businesses in an effort to differentiate the business' target markets. Students will answer a series of questions about the business in order to create a customer profile. Students will utilize their customer profile to determine how and where that business should advertise. This helps students see that all decisions relate back to a business' target market.
- Marketing, Management and Entrepreneurship
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Case Study, Formative Assessment, Homework/Assignment, Lesson
- Ashley Tessmer
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
- Media Format:
- Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.