- The Professional Interview allows a student to explore a specific career of interest by talking to a professional about their work duties, place of employment, and career path. This project is ideal for the situation where a job shadow is not possible. This project includes two attachments in the resource library which cover the guidelines and requirements of this project. Waunakee Community High School students take a course called Career Workshop at the sophomore level. They are required to choose two enhancement projects from a list of options. Students have access to shared Google Docs related to these projects. The Job Shadow is one of these options. Other options that may be found under WISELearn Resources include an Infographic, Web Portfolio, Career Presentation, Career Cruising Video Project, and Job Shadow.
- Career and Technical Education
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Tina Trumbower, Stacey Ryan, Michelle McGlynn
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.