- The Career Cruising Video Project encourages students to learn more about ten of their best-matched career choices. An attachment in the resource library includes the career presentation requirements as well as the career presentation rubric. Waunakee Community High School students take a course called Career Workshop at the sophomore level. They are required to choose two enhancement projects from a list of options. Students have access to shared Google Docs related to these projects. Career Cruising Video Project is one of these options. Other options that may be found under WISELearn Resources include an Infographic, Web Portfolio, Career Presentation, Job Shadow, and Professional Interview.
- Career and Technical Education
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Tina Trumbower, Stacey Ryan, Michelle McGlynn
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.