- This lesson introduces students to the skills needed to handle workplace accidents. First, use the briefing (found in Task 1) to teach students about this concept. Then, use the video (found in Task 2) to spark classroom discussion. Then, have students conduct research and present their findings to the class. This briefing is a part of the Introduction to Management Course Guide. To download it, visit mbastatesconnection.mbaresearch.org and select "Course Guides" under "Curriculum and Instruction."
- Career and Technical Education, Marketing, Management and Entrepreneurship
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- MBA Research and Curriculum Center
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.