- This lesson introduces students to the skills needed to handle telephone calls in a businesslike, professional manner. First, use the briefing (found in Task 1) to teach students about this concept. Then, ask students to demonstrate what they've learned and evaluate each other's performance. This briefing is a part of the Introduction to Management Course Guide. To download it, visit mbastatesconnection.mbaresearch.org and select "Course Guides" under "Curriculum and Instruction."
- Career and Technical Education, Business and Information Technology
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- MBA Research and Curriculum Center
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.