- This lesson teaches students about the concept of accounting. First, use the Discussion Guide (found in Task 1) to teach students about this concept. Then, use the activity (found in Task 2) to assess their understanding. This activity gives students the chance to learn about accounting from a professional in the field. They will gain real-world knowledge of accounting and practice presentation skills. A full lesson module related to this concept can be found on the MBA Learning Center. Visit mba.instructure.com and search for "FI:085" in the Commons.
- Career and Technical Education, Business and Information Technology, Marketing, Management and Entrepreneurship
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- MBA Research and Curriculum Center
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.