- This lesson introduces students to factors affecting pricing decisions. First, use the briefing (found in Task 1) to teach students about this concept. Then, instruct students to imagine that they are business owners and that they must identify factors that will affect their pricing decisions. Finally, discuss responses as a class. This briefing is a part of the Principles of Entrepreneurship Course Guide. To download it, visit mbastatesconnection.mbaresearch.org and select "Course Guides" under "Curriculum and Instruction."
- Career and Technical Education, Business and Information Technology, Marketing, Management and Entrepreneurship
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- MBA Research and Curriculum Center
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.