- There is lots of flexibility with this unit. Although it may seem small, this unit allows teachers and students explore topics in greater depth in a lecture/small group discussion format, online discussions, or student led lessons. This resource covers the role of cash management in personal financial management; types of financial institutions; FDIC/NCUA; and cash management products such as savings and checking accounts, bank services, and electronic banking services.
The strength of this unit is the flexibility it provides for teachers and students. The structure of this unit allows for a variety of instructional strategies to be utilized.
Note: this resource was contributed by Todd Williams and authored by Michelle Gibson Herman.
- Career and Technical Education, Business and Information Technology
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Reading, Unit of Study
- David McHugh, Todd Williams
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.