- In this lesson, students will identify careers at local businesses. By communicating with area employers and identifying potential careers, students could possibly find a career they identify with and could pursue as a career path. This would help both students with career choices and local businesses with possible new employees.
- Remix of:
- Local Employment Opportunities
- Career and Technical Education
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Lynn Aprill, Robert Schoen
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.