- This lesson plan will identify what employability/essential skills the employers in the area are looking for in their employees. Students will interview human resource managers at local businesses and ask questions to identify these skills. After they have identified the desired skills, the students will create and deliver a presentation on one of the skills and describe what it means and what it looks like in industry.
- Remix of:
- What are Employers Looking For? Lesson Plan
- Career and Technical Education, English Language Arts
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Robert Schoen, Lynn Aprill
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.