- This lesson goes over some basic elements of engineering and the paper making process. We will be using the circumference of a circle and conversions to program motors to make sure the dryer cans are going at the correct RPM's to ensure the paper machine functions correctly. This is a lesson that can be self taught or can be teacher led.
- Remix of:
- CESA 8 ACP Lesson Plan Template
- Education, Mathematics, Geometry, Ratios and Proportions
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Learning Task, Lesson
- Andrew Kaufman
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.