- This multi-disciplinary career exploration unit builds on lesson plans available through the Michigan Agriculture in the Classroom website. Students will spend a week investigating different aspects of agriculture careers, while incorporating skills from math, English, and social studies. The unit culminates in a "Day in the Life" summative writing assignment.
- Remix of:
- CESA 8 ACP Lesson Plan Template
- Career and Technical Education, Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources, English Language Arts, Mathematics
- Middle School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8
- Material Type:
- Lesson, Rubric/Scoring Guide, Student Guide
- Lynn Aprill
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.