- Kaizen is a Japanese philosophy that believes “change is good”. “Kai” means change and “zen” means good. In business settings, Kaizen is also a strategic tool that brings about continuous improvement, in terms of increased productivity, superior quality, lower costs, efficient processes, increased safety and better customer experience. The word “Continuous” is worth remembering here as Kaizen is a never-ending improvement process. In this professional development activity, the Bonduel School District will be introduced to a quick and easy way to incorporate kaizen continuous improvement strategies into the education setting.
- Remix of:
- Unit Review with EQuIP rubrics
- Adult Education, Professional Educator
- Material Type:
- Lynn Aprill, Christine Reinke
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.