- A key component of wildlife management is understanding the impact that humans have on their surrounding environment. In this activity students will begin to explore the human impacts that their school yard is experiencing from air, soil, and water pollution.
- Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources, Ecology, Environmental Science, Zoology
- Upper Primary, Middle School
- Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8
- Material Type:
- Lesson, Lesson Plan
- Snapshot Wisconsin
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.