- The Job Shadow experience allows a student to explore a specific career of interest by observing an employee perform their work duties at their place of employment. This project includes three attachments in the resource library which cover the guidelines and requirements of this project. Waunakee Community High School students take a course called Career Workshop at the sophomore level. They are required to choose two enhancement projects from a list of options. Students have access to shared Google Docs related to these projects. The Job Shadow is one of these options. Other options that may be found under WISELearn Resources include an Infographic, Web Portfolio, Career Presentation, Career Cruising Video Project, and Professional Interview.
- Career and Technical Education
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Tina Trumbower, Stacey Ryan, Michelle McGlynn
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.