- The Career Infographic encourages students to research and showcase a career topic of their choice in a visual way. An attachment in the resource library includes the guidelines and rubric for this project. Waunakee Community High School students take a course called Career Workshop at the sophomore level. They are required to choose two projects from a list of options which are referred to as enhancement projects. Career Infographic is one of these options. Students have access to shared Google Docs related to these projects. Other project options may be found under WISELearn Resources include a Career Presentation, Web Portfolio, Career Cruising Video Project, Job Shadow, and Professional Interview.
- Career and Technical Education
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Tina Trumbower, Stacey Ryan, Michelle McGlynn
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.