- This guide created by Xello (Career Cruising) and includes a variety of classroom activities for Career Cruising that are applicable to Academic and and Career Planning work, as well and general career planning activities. NOTE: Students must have a Career Cruising account to use these lessons.LINK: http://www.lrsd.ca/documents/general/CC%20Classroom%20Activities%202016.pdf This activity guide includes the following lesson: Activity 1: School Subjects and CareersActivity 2: Using School Subjects in the WorkplaceActivity 3: Using Career MatchmakerActivity 4: Your Career Ideas and Career MatchmakerActivity 5: Using Career SelectorActivity 6: Comparing CareersActivity 7: Career Clusters Research ProjectActivity 8: Career Fair ProjectActivity 9: Career Interview ProjectActivity 10: Discovering Your Work SkillsActivity 11: Using My Skills Activity 12: Exploring Apprenticeship TrainingActivity 13: Post-Secondary Research ExerciseActivity 14: Learning StylesActivity 15: Why Study This? A Cross-Curricular Game
- Career and Technical Education
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Monica Wagner, Kati Telford
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.