- The Career Presentation encourages students to research and showcase a career of their choice. An attachment in the resource library includes the career presentation requirements as well as the career presentation rubric. Waunakee Community High School students take a course called Career Workshop at the sophomore level. They are required to choose two projects from a list of options which are referred to as enhancement projects. Career Presentation is one of these options. Students have access to shared Google Docs related to these projects. Other project options may be found under WISELearn Resources include an Infographic, Web Portfolio, Career Cruising Video Project, Job Shadow, and Professional Interview.
- Career and Technical Education
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Tina Trumbower, Michelle McGlynn, Stacey Ryan, Joan Gard
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.