- Details: This lesson can be added to the study of the life cycle of the monarch butterfly, specifically when the children are learning about monarch migration. It is suggested to use this lesson after Monarch Butterflies Lesson 1. Pursuits: Identity is questioning who you are, how others see you and who you want to become. Students will learn about each other and further define their own identities in relation to their culture, their families and their culture. Skills are writing, collaborating with others, and reading informational texts Criticality: Students are deepening their understanding of the intersections of a group's culture with the economic and land-use expectations of the economic powers of the world. In this case the people in the lesson chose to follow their traditions and culture over these expectations and found an alternative path to support themselves economically.
- Character Education, Elementary Education, English Language Arts, Reading Informational Text, Biology, World Cultures
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary
- Material Type:
- The genius group from Madison Wisconsin
- Date Added:
- Public Domain Dedication
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos
No evaluations yet.