- There’s more than one way to solve any problem! This LAP lesson module explains some common tools used in problem solving, including intuition, the seven-step approach, and brainstorming. It also details three categories of problems, describes the differences between types of problems, and illustrates why problem solving can help people accomplish their personal and professional goals.LAP modules are comprehensive instructional packages that include all elements of a performance-oriented lesson plan. This LAP includes a student narrative that includes information about problem-solving skills, a (So What?) discussion of why it's important to learn, and a short (Gray Zone) case addressing ethical issues. The instructor section features a comprehensive discussion guide, complete learning guide (short answer) and post-tests (multiple-choice) with descriptive keys, student activities, and more.
- Career and Technical Education, Business and Information Technology, Marketing, Management and Entrepreneurship
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- MBA Research and Curriculum Center
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.