- This lesson teaches students about the importance of budgets. First, use the Discussion Guide (found in Task 1) to teach students about this concept. Then, use the activity (found in Task 3) to assess their understanding. This activity allows students to understand the importance of budgeting, as well as to interpret and analyze budgeting decisions. A sample answer guide is provided in the Resource Library. A full lesson module related to this concept can be found on the MBA Learning Center. Visit mba.instructure.com and search for "FI:106" in the Commons.
- Career and Technical Education, Business and Information Technology, Marketing, Management and Entrepreneurship
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- MBA Research and Curriculum Center
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.