- The focus of this study is to study the brand identity of the Menomonie High School Field House. Once an analysis can take place of how the community and other stakeholders view the MHS Field House, a better idea of effective marketing practices can be presented. In order to participate in this study, stakeholders will be asked to complete an anonymous survey. The survey will include basic participant information, such as gender, and age groups. The survey will also consist of multiple-choice questions relating to their views, experience, and suggestions for the MHS Field House. Data collected from this survey will determine what areas of the MHS Field House should be focused on in the upcoming years and will help identify the best ways to market the facilities and other offerings.
- Marketing, Management and Entrepreneurship
- Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Graduate, Career / Technical, Professional Educator
- Material Type:
- Case Study, Reading, Reference Material
- (Editor) CVTC Library
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.