- Florida is experiencing mass fish kills and disrupting Florida shoreline. The Red Tide has become more prevalent and hanging on longer.This is an inquiry-based 2018 video with questions to get the students to think about the worst red tides in years. The Red Tide is disrupting the Florida coastal ecosystem. Changes in the weather are making changes near the sea shore.
- Business and Information Technology, Health Science
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Brenda L Jurek
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.