- This resource was created as part of the CESA #1 EL OER Project to help EL students access social studies curriculum and/or texts related to Wisconsin history (fur trade and early settlement). The first page can be used as a vocabulary reference during the unit. Students can use this page to help understand text about this unit or to write related sentences. The matching activity can be used to introduce/pre-teach vocabulary, or it could also be used as an assessment tool (for level 1 & 2 ELs) to see if students understand vocabulary related to Wisconsin and this time period.
- English Language Arts, Social Studies
- Upper Primary
- Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5
- Material Type:
- Alternate Assessment, Learning Task
- Katie Kasper
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.