- Students will create a 3D model comprised of 3 different shapes. This will be done with Play-doh or in Tinkercad. They will then find the volume and surface area of the composite 3D shape.
- Remix of:
- 3D Modeling of Volume and Surface Area
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Lynn Aprill, Nicholas Schaumberg
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.