- Students use research and observation data (field trip) to objectively rank potential career opportunities to help guide their individual career choice and pathway.
After completing this unit, students should be able to utilize an objective method for evaluating potential careers. Students will determine what career types and opportunities are best suited to themselves personally and defend their choices.
- Remix of:
- Field Trips for Career Exploration
- Career and Technical Education, Education, English Language Arts
- High School, Career / Technical
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson
- Lynn Aprill, Dave Brasier
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.