- Ever wonder what happens to those vials of blood drawn at the hospital for your lab work? What about when you have a swollen, red, raw throat? Who runs those tests that the doctor orders? What is involved in running those tests? Here is where we dive into the world of the Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS).
- Remix of:
- How to Become a Clinical Laboratory Scientist
- Health Science, Education
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Lynn Aprill, LARA NICHOLS
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.