- Students will research the life cycle, characteristics, and behavior of the Eastern Bluebird (Sialia sialis). They will regularly monitor Eastern Bluebird nestboxes and collect data using the Siftr app and may choose to report the data to BRAW (Bluebird Restoration Association of Wisconsin). The data and observations can be used in various ongoing inquiry and research activities.
- Remix of:
- Connect, Explore, Engage Template (Open Author 1.0)
- English Language Arts, Environmental Literacy and Sustainability
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Unit of Study
- Sandy Benton, Beth Hoagland
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.