- This text set focuses on the Anishinaabe names for the Wenabozho Ominisan. Wenabozho is an important Anishinaabe figure, a trickster. Ominisan is the Anishinaabe word for islands. Wenabozho Ominisan (the islands of Wenabozho) is the Anishinaabe way to refer to what is also known as the Apostle Islands archipelago.
- Earth and Space Science, Geology, Language Education (ESL), Global Education, Environmental Science, American Indian Studies, Geography, World Languages
- Lower Primary, Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Diagram/Illustration, Homework/Assignment, Learning Task, Module, Teaching/Learning Strategy, Unit of Study
- Rick Erickson, Sandy Benton
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Audio, Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.