- The expression “many hands make light work” is true in many contexts: in school, work, and everyday life. Many skills – such as commitment, communication, sharing, controlling conflict, and encouragement – are necessary to become an effective team player. Use this LAP to teach your students about different types of teams, why teams are important, how teams are beneficial, and the ways that teamwork leads to success. LAP modules are comprehensive instructional packages that include all elements of a performance-oriented lesson plan. This LAP includes a student narrative that includes information about participating as a team member, a (So What?) discussion of why it's important to learn, and a short (Gray Zone) case addressing ethical issues. The instructor section features a comprehensive discussion guide, complete learning guide (short answer) and post-tests (multiple-choice) with descriptive keys, student activities, and more.
- Career and Technical Education, Business and Information Technology, Marketing, Management and Entrepreneurship
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- MBA Research and Curriculum Center
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.