- These resources support classroom learning experiences that raise consciousness about the role of race in our society and implicit biases that may exist. The aim of heightened awareness is to help students identify ways in which our history can inform today’s society and how to use that knowledge to support continued growth for our country’s future.
- U.S. History
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Reference Material
- Joanna Schimizzi, Merle Sternberg, Jamie Murray-Branch, Gerald Sternberg, Gloria Hawkins
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
No evaluations yet.