- This lesson teaches students about forms of business ownership. First, use the Discussion Guide (found in Task 1) to teach students about this concept. Then, use the activity (found in Task 2) to assess their understanding. This activity asks students to read short cases and determine the form of business ownership or ownership strategy that each case depicts. An answer key is included in the Resource Library. A full lesson module related to this concept can be found on the MBA Learning Center. Visit mba.instructure.com and search for "BL:001" in the Commons.
- Career and Technical Education, Business and Information Technology, Marketing, Management and Entrepreneurship
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- MBA Research and Curriculum Center
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.