- This lesson teaches students about the importance of entrepreneurship and small businesses in our society. First, use the briefing (found in Task 1) to teach students about this concept. Then, lead the class in discussion. Finally, ask students to research and write about the topic. This lesson is a part of the Business and Marketing Essentials Course Guide. To download it, visit mbastatesconnection.mbaresearch.org and select "Course Guides" under "Curriculum and Instruction."
- Career and Technical Education, Business and Information Technology, Marketing, Management and Entrepreneurship
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- MBA Research and Curriculum Center
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.