- Students will diagram and identify a change of state. Students will describe the energy, spacing and speed of the particles before and after this change.
Based on a student activity where students danced around the room acting as particles, students will identify an incorrect action during the dance. They will explain why the action did not fit the particle model and how it could be corrected. See below for an idea this is based on.
- Middle School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8
- Material Type:
- Formative Assessment, Interim/Summative Assessment
- Mike Schlangen
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.