- What's worse than getting 15 minutes into detailing your model and realizing the main portion of your model needs to be resized? Nothing. There is nothing worse. Fortunately, you can save all those little edits you have done AND make an edit to the base geometry with one simple command: Paste in Place!
- Career and Technical Education, Art and Design
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Interactive
- Sam Kong, Julie Palkowski
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.