- There is lots of flexibility with this unit. Although it may seem small, this unit allows teachers and students explore topics in greater depth in a lecture/small group discussion format, online discussions, or student led lessons. This resource covers sources of credit; advantages/disadvantages of credit; credit records,reports, & management; consequences of poor credit; and bankruptcy.
The strength of this unit is the flexibility it provides for teachers and students. The structure of this unit allows for a variety of instructional stategies to be utilized.
- Career and Technical Education, Business and Information Technology
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Reading, Unit of Study
- David McHugh, Todd Williams
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.