- Students will research what it takes to open a Franchise. From startup costs and building requirements to support and how much of profits get returned to corporate. Students learn a lot from this project. A fun idea is to bring in a franchise owner to speak to the class prior to assigning this project.
- Career and Technical Education, Business and Information Technology
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Jan Imhoff
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.