- Upon completion of an initial health career investigation based on student self-inventories and self-assessments, students select a profession to research in depth. Students utilize a variety of websites as well as personal professional contacts to prepare a health career display and presentation informing others on respective profession. Students use the grading rubric and example presentation to guide their work.
- Career and Technical Education
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Formative Assessment
- Christina Gascho
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.