- We developed an interdisciplinary lesson to help students investigate the structure and function of leaf sizes at the top and bottom of a tree. This lesson could be used with fourth-grade students as well as elementary teacher candidates to model how to get children outdoors to learn.
- Remix of:
- TENFEE Environmental Literacy Plan Template
- English Language Arts, Environmental Literacy and Sustainability, Life Science, Mathematics
- Upper Primary, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Graduate, Career / Technical
- Grade 4
- Material Type:
- Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Heidi Masters, Marcia Gardner
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.