- Students will be able to explain and demonstrate how plastic parts are made and the chemistry involved in making different parts to meet different customer requirements. These resources fall into academic and the career domains.
- Remix of:
- Chemistry & Creation of Making Plastic Parts
- Computer Science, Education, Measurement and Data, Ratios and Proportions, Chemistry
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Homework/Assignment, Interactive, Lecture Notes, Lesson
- Trevor Derksen
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.