- In this math lesson, students will be using math skills to determine the best layout of industrial parts to be cut from a sheet of metal. Students will then calculate both the cost of the materials used and the percentage and cost of waste remaining after cutting out the industrial parts.
- Remix of:
- CESA 8 ACP Lesson Plan Template
- Career and Technical Education, Mathematics
- Middle School
- Grade 6
- Material Type:
- Nathan Falk
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.