- The Data Inquiry Journal (DIJ) allows educators to document ongoing data investigation and design continuous improvement plans all in one convenient location within WISEdash for Districts. The Data Inquiry Journal is aligned to the Continuous Improvement Process Criteria and Rubric.
This document provides an overview of the three parts of the Data Inquiry Journal.
- Preschool, Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Pre-kindergarten, Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Wendy Savaske
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.