- Through this interactive, hands-on lesson, students will read and gain an understanding of Aldo Leopold’s essay, “January Thaw”. This lesson is best taught in January and/or when animal tracks are present outside.
- Remix of:
- Connect, Explore, Engage Template
- English Language Arts, Environmental Literacy and Sustainability
- Middle School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8
- Material Type:
- Lesson, Unit of Study
- Sandy Benton, Brittany Hager
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.