- This activity has the students design a children's menu/activity mat while using Adobe products. This activity was performed by teaming up with a local family pa restaurant. A restaurant owner came into the classroom to teach a little bit about entrepreneurship and to communicate the exact needs of their menus that would be intended for children. The children would then use crayons to help entertain themselves while waiting for their meals.
- Business and Information Technology
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Randi Stanley
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.